How do I correct typos in questions and answers in an individual quiz?

Jump to solution
elizabeth_thom3
Community Novice

How do I correct typos in questions and answers in an individual quiz?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @elizabeth_thom3  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Depending on the version of Quizzes you are using (either current/legacy Quizzes or New Quizzes), the instructions are going to be slightly different.  Here are a couple tutorial videos that show you the difference between the two:

In current/legacy Quizzes, click on the name of the quiz in your course, then click on the "Edit" button near the top of the screen.  Next, click on the "Questions" tab.  Hover over any question that you want to edit.  You should see a pencil icon appear near the upper right corner of the question along with an "X".  Click on the pencil icon to start editing that question.  Make the edits to the question, and then click on the "Update Question" button at the base of the question.  Then, scroll to the very bottom of your quiz, and click the "Save" button.

If you want to edit a question in New Quizzes, here is a Guide for that: How do I edit an assessment in New Quizzes?

I hope this information will be of help to you, Liz.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post