cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How do I create an exam using a test question bank in .rtf?

Jump to solution

At this point, I believe I have to manually type in each question?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, carriejohnsen@san.rr.com...

In addition to the information that tlampley@msjc.edu has given you, please check out this blog posting I wrote a while back called Batch Uploading Quiz Questions with Respondus‌.  If you have any questions about the information in my blog posting, please feel free to post your question there.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Learner II

Greetings carriejohnsen@san.rr.comand welcome to our Canvas Community!

Please view the link below, from the Canvas Support Guides, regarding the population of a quiz, with questions from a bank. 

Try this on for size: Using Question Bank to Populate Quiz Smiley Happy

Welcome again!  Let us know if this helped!

Have a SUPER Day!

Hi Timothy, thank you for your reply. I guess I have phrased my question incorrectly. I have a test bank from the text publisher that is in .rtf, how do I get this test bank into Canvas to populate the quiz?

Hi Carrie!

My apologies!  I should have inquired a bit further, to make sure I understood you. Smiley Happy

At any rate I'm grateful for people like chofer@morainepark.edu who could provide the answer to you swiftly!

Have a SUPER Day!

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, carriejohnsen@san.rr.com...

In addition to the information that tlampley@msjc.edu has given you, please check out this blog posting I wrote a while back called Batch Uploading Quiz Questions with Respondus‌.  If you have any questions about the information in my blog posting, please feel free to post your question there.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Quite helpful Sir, and thanks!

Thank you, I have heard of Respondus before but did not know what it was. I will inquire at my college to see if I have access to this tool. 

Thank you again.