cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jskip
Surveyor II

How do I delete a Sandbox course I created once I am done with it?

Jump to solution

I have several Sandbox courses that I have used to edit content from year to year before school that I no longer need is there a way for me as a teacher to delete them? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks CHRIS I appreciate the deleting the course did not seem to help

however concluding it did.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jskip  Thank You for posting your question here in the Community.  Does this Guide help to answer your question?  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13034-415257129  If you do not have the "Delete this Course" option available to you, your local Canvas course admins at your school may have removed that option from your view.  You would want to contact them directly to see if they could remove that sandbox course for you.  I hope this helps, John.

Thanks I will get with the powers that be!

Thanks CHRIS I appreciate the deleting the course did not seem to help

however concluding it did.

View solution in original post

rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

John,

It depends on how the permissions have been set at your institution as to whether or not you will be able to delete courses.  Try this: go to your course and click the Settings tab in the lower left part of the screen.  Then look at the right side of the page and see if there is a button to Delete the course.  If not, you might need to get a local admin to delete them for you.

Rick

Jinx.  Smiley Wink