How do I delete my account?

Jump to solution

I no longer wish to keep this account.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Lamplighter

Hello, ashley.starkey@sau41.org Welcome to the Canvas Community! To have an unwanted Canvas account deleted, please log into the unwanted account and initiate the request through the Report a Problem option in the Help menu.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello ashley.starkey@sau41.org Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  While we would hate to see you go...are you referring to deleting your Canvas account where your courses are housed?  Or, are you asking about deleting your account here in the Canvas Community (where you posted this question)?  If you could help to clarify, that would be helpful.

Highlighted
Community Member

The actual Canvas account where the courses are stored.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lamplighter

Hello, ashley.starkey@sau41.org Welcome to the Canvas Community! To have an unwanted Canvas account deleted, please log into the unwanted account and initiate the request through the Report a Problem option in the Help menu.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

When I click the Help button, it just brings me back to Ask A Question in the Canvas Community.  There is no option popping up for Report a Problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lamplighter

ashley.starkey@sau41.org‌, in that case, I'll send you a direct message with additional instructions.

Highlighted
Community Member

where can i find the help link. i created a new account on accident and i cannot access my school account. i need to delete the wrong account in order for me to log into the correct one bc it keeps logging me into the incorrect account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lamplighter

danamarie.papaleo@gmail.com‌, in a Free For Teachers account, the Help link is in the global navigation at the left side of the screen: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Highlighted
Lamplighter

The login screen for Free For Teachers accounts also displays a link to Help:

346891_login for fft.png

0 Kudos