cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n_adamson
Surveyor

How do I edit the text of notifications?

Jump to solution

After creating and publishing a quiz, I noticed that the text of the email notification was a bit lacking in information. In this case just information on the due date, of which there is none :smileysilly:.

214215_pastedImage_0.png

Is there any way to change the what fields are included in these notifications? The quiz description text (which I added to the quiz details) would've been ideal in this situation.

Thanks,

Nick

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tdelillo
Community Member

There is not currently a way to customize the information sent in notifications. There have been various feature ideas related to customizing notifications, but I don't see any that specifically address this aspect. Although the Feature Idea process is currently dormant, you can still share your idea in the Ideas space if you'd like to bring it to the attention of Canvas and the community.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
tdelillo
Community Member

There is not currently a way to customize the information sent in notifications. There have been various feature ideas related to customizing notifications, but I don't see any that specifically address this aspect. Although the Feature Idea process is currently dormant, you can still share your idea in the Ideas space if you'd like to bring it to the attention of Canvas and the community.

View solution in original post