How do I enter a code to join a class?

Jump to solution

I looked all over and I cant find where it says class code

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Learner II

Hi ayanna0520@gmail.com , and ayanna0520@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Were you given an URL to follow that took you into the class? if so, that URL included the course code and nothing further needs to be done.  See How do I enable course self-enrollment with a join code or secret URL? 

If you were not able to enter the course, Then you will need to contact whomever organized the course.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I too can't see this option in an estiblishd course. Is this option only available when the course is first made and prior to any updates, additions or changes being made? I noticed that if you make any changes to the settings or add content that the Self-enrollment option disappears. Or does it have to do with an SISID being established?

Any experience anyone has would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Learner II

Hi ayanna0520@gmail.com , and ayanna0520@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Were you given an URL to follow that took you into the class? if so, that URL included the course code and nothing further needs to be done.  See How do I enable course self-enrollment with a join code or secret URL? 

If you were not able to enter the course, Then you will need to contact whomever organized the course.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos