cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I figure out what is muted?

Jump to solution

My gradebook shows something is muted - I have no idea what.  How do I find out?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cbrash@csbsju.eduand welcome to the Community!  If you are using the traditional gradebook, what I do is go to the Grades tab and scroll through the columns for assignments.  Muted assignments will have a symbol of a bell with a line through it at the top of the column by the assignment name.  If you are using the new gradebook, you still can go through through the assignments in the Grades tab.  Instead of a bell with a line through it, muted assignments will say "MUTED" at the top of the column next to the point value of the assignment.  

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cbrash@csbsju.eduand welcome to the Community!  If you are using the traditional gradebook, what I do is go to the Grades tab and scroll through the columns for assignments.  Muted assignments will have a symbol of a bell with a line through it at the top of the column by the assignment name.  If you are using the new gradebook, you still can go through through the assignments in the Grades tab.  Instead of a bell with a line through it, muted assignments will say "MUTED" at the top of the column next to the point value of the assignment.  

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

Labels