cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I find my Customer Success Manager?

Jump to solution

I get automated emails from Canvas all the time mentioning some sort of Success Manager. I am the only Canvas administrator at my institution.  I would like to know why this information is so difficult to come by and why it is not clearly shown somewhere when I log into Canvas.  There should be a support link for me to ask questions through, yet if I submit a question it is simply sent back to myself.

I just want to know who my Customer Success Manager is because I have never had any direct communications with anyone at Instructure, and it is extremely frustrating.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Thanks for your comment, yorkc@franklinacademy.org‌. A member of your CSM team will be in contact with you directly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

You might not have a dedicated CSM.  Rather it's a group of a bunch of them and you can speak with any of them.  Do you see their names at the bottom of the email?  Honestly, I don't contact them nearly as often as I contact Canvas Standard Support.

Highlighted
Community Member

There is a Canvas Standard Support?? Where are they hiding this? If I submit a ticket it gets sent to myself as the only Canvas admin of our institution.

Edit:  What email are you referring to?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Thanks for your comment, yorkc@franklinacademy.org‌. A member of your CSM team will be in contact with you directly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels