cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I get a campbellsville.edu email address?

Jump to solution

how do I setup a campbellsville.edu email address please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Lamplighter

Hi, randypoteet@gmail.com and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted this question to a global forum of Canvas users where we gather to exchange ideas and tips about how to use the Canvas learning platform. You'll need to contact someone at Campbellsville University to get more information about how enrolled students receive their school-specific email addresses. This website might give you a good starting point for your inquiry: Campbellsville University 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Lamplighter

Hi, randypoteet@gmail.com and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted this question to a global forum of Canvas users where we gather to exchange ideas and tips about how to use the Canvas learning platform. You'll need to contact someone at Campbellsville University to get more information about how enrolled students receive their school-specific email addresses. This website might give you a good starting point for your inquiry: Campbellsville University 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surveyor

randypoteet@gmail.com, I did a quick search and found the following link to your email login - Sign in to Outlook.

If you're not sure how to login here, they have a contact email on this page is who you can communicate with about any issues, including not being sure how to get logged in.

Hope this helps!

Kona