cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I get an email notification when a participant posts a question

Jump to solution

How do I get an email notification when a participant posts a question?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, dee_gannon@kprdsb.ca Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but you would set that up via your "Notifications" screen within your Canvas account.  Here are a couple Guides for you:

You'll want to look at the two rows under the heading Discussions on that page: "Discussion" and "Discussion Post".  Hover your mouse over the words "Discussion" and "Discussion Post", and you will see a pop-up description of what those two rows mean.  Then, set how frequently you'd like to receive e-mail notifications about those items.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Dee.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, dee_gannon@kprdsb.ca Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but you would set that up via your "Notifications" screen within your Canvas account.  Here are a couple Guides for you:

You'll want to look at the two rows under the heading Discussions on that page: "Discussion" and "Discussion Post".  Hover your mouse over the words "Discussion" and "Discussion Post", and you will see a pop-up description of what those two rows mean.  Then, set how frequently you'd like to receive e-mail notifications about those items.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Dee.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am an instructor- figured it out thank you

Dee Gannon

Principal

Prince of Wales Public School

1211 Monaghan Road, South

Peterborough, ON

K9J 5L4

705 743-8595

705 760-0985 cell

Oh the things you can find if you don’t stay behind!

Dr. Seuss.

Labels