cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I link power school

Jump to solution

Some of my classes are linked and are uploading directly to power school but I have others that aren't uploading.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

aparrish@randolph.k12.nc.us, greetings and welcome to the Canvas Community! I'm not an expert in PowerSchool, but I know that we have a lot of resources/guides related to it in the following group in the Community - PowerSchool. I'm going to share your question in that group, but I'd also recommend reviewing their resources to see if you can find information that might help. If this doesn't help, then I would next recommend talking to the person in charge of PowerSchool and Canvas at your school. They might have additional information/insight that would help with the issue.

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

aparrish@randolph.k12.nc.us, greetings and welcome to the Canvas Community! I'm not an expert in PowerSchool, but I know that we have a lot of resources/guides related to it in the following group in the Community - PowerSchool. I'm going to share your question in that group, but I'd also recommend reviewing their resources to see if you can find information that might help. If this doesn't help, then I would next recommend talking to the person in charge of PowerSchool and Canvas at your school. They might have additional information/insight that would help with the issue.

Kona

View solution in original post

Labels