cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
broush
Surveyor

How do I move a quiz from the quiz file to a module?

Jump to solution

I imported a quiz from the module in which I created it. It's now in the new course under quizzes. I've set it to be a part of a specific module on the edit page, but when I look at that module, the quiz is not there. How can I get it to show up in the module?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abunag
Surveyor

Think of your modules more as a series of shortcuts.  Your quiz will live in the quizzes area, but to add the "shortcut" to your module view, here's the directions: How do I add items to a module?

Also, there isn't a dropdown to add a quiz to a module - I think you changed your quiz's assignment group, which defines which grouping of assignments the grade counts towards.  This allows you to do things like "25% of grade for quizzes, 25% for final assignment, 25% for final exam" etc....

View solution in original post

1 Reply
abunag
Surveyor

Think of your modules more as a series of shortcuts.  Your quiz will live in the quizzes area, but to add the "shortcut" to your module view, here's the directions: How do I add items to a module?

Also, there isn't a dropdown to add a quiz to a module - I think you changed your quiz's assignment group, which defines which grouping of assignments the grade counts towards.  This allows you to do things like "25% of grade for quizzes, 25% for final assignment, 25% for final exam" etc....

View solution in original post