Community Member

How do I nickname a course?

Jump to solution

How do I nickname a course?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Member

Hi  @dcweaver ‌ - You can do that directly on the course card on the Canvas Dashboard.  Information on this is provided in this guide: How do I create a nickname for a course as an instructor?  (I am assuming you are an instructor; but even if you are a student the process is the same.)

If your view of the Dashboard is not showing course cards but rather the global activity stream, the little settings icon for switching from one to the other is shown here: How do I use the Dashboard as an instructor? under the section called View Global Activity Stream.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kblack
Community Member

Hi  @dcweaver ‌ - You can do that directly on the course card on the Canvas Dashboard.  Information on this is provided in this guide: How do I create a nickname for a course as an instructor?  (I am assuming you are an instructor; but even if you are a student the process is the same.)

If your view of the Dashboard is not showing course cards but rather the global activity stream, the little settings icon for switching from one to the other is shown here: How do I use the Dashboard as an instructor? under the section called View Global Activity Stream.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

weavedb
Community Member

Yes. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

David B. Weaver