cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I print an individual student's quiz answers?

Jump to solution

I have searched Canvas guides and have not found an answer to this question: how do I print complete Canvas quiz answers for an individual student? Not analytics, the actual responses to individual questions. For example, when I try to print the Speedgrader view of a quiz to pdf, I get a page or two instead of the complete twenty question quiz. I want to do this to document student performance as part of our program accreditation.

Jim Strapko

Associate Professor

Construction Project Management

Dunwoody College of Technology

jstrapko@dunwoody.edu

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

jstrapko@dunwoody.edu 

I use the Quiz Moderation screen instead of SpeedGrader to pull up their quiz outside of the iframe environment.

rmurchshafer@unomaha.edu‌ has provided more complete instructions, with a slightly different way to get there, in these two threads.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Navigator

jstrapko@dunwoody.edu 

I use the Quiz Moderation screen instead of SpeedGrader to pull up their quiz outside of the iframe environment.

rmurchshafer@unomaha.edu‌ has provided more complete instructions, with a slightly different way to get there, in these two threads.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for the immediate answer to my question. I have tried the suggestion and it works perfectly. jas

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi James,

Do you know if it is also possible to pull up quiz results outside the frame environment in Quizzes.Next (New quiz tool in Canvas)? Trying to print quiz results but can only save or print one page at a time.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Labels