cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgales
Surveyor

How do I print questions I made for a quiz?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to print out the questions I made for a quiz that went along with a video I chose?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cgalesand welcome to the Community!   @chofer ‌ recently replied to a similar question here with great information, How do I print a quiz?.  Printing quizzes comes up very frequently and has been discussed as part of New Quizzes (see What is New Quizzes?) for some time.  I don't believe the functionality exists yet beyond what has been posted by other users and linked in the response by Chris, but I am hopeful that as New Quizzes is built out, a more elegant option will exist.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cgalesand welcome to the Community!   @chofer ‌ recently replied to a similar question here with great information, How do I print a quiz?.  Printing quizzes comes up very frequently and has been discussed as part of New Quizzes (see What is New Quizzes?) for some time.  I don't believe the functionality exists yet beyond what has been posted by other users and linked in the response by Chris, but I am hopeful that as New Quizzes is built out, a more elegant option will exist.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

Thank you! I hope this option comes soon. I am getting a new student today and they are not able to use computers yet. But, they could watch corresponding video's with a neighboring student and complete quiz questions on paper if I could print them out. Maybe in the future. I also have students who are not allowed to use technology due to inappropriate use and it's double work to have to type the quiz questions twice or make two separate assignments because I can't print quizzes.