cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I "join" organizations?

Jump to solution

There are several organizations I am already "in" like the FSU libraries and the graduate school, but I wanted to add PIE or PFF, but I can't figure out how. Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Christine - Welcome to the Canvas Community! This is a place where Canvas users from all over the world collaborate and troubleshoot!

While I'm not familiar with Florida State University's practices, I have a few ideas to get you started:

• Do you know who the moderators or advisors of the Preparing Future Faculty and the Program of Instructional Excellence are? You could connect with them and share your request.
  • You could submit a ticket with your question through the Help menu. (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌). There isn't anything "broken", but you have an excellent question! Your Local Canvas Support may either be able to add you to the class or tell you the process in place to be added to the Canvas courses.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Christine - Welcome to the Canvas Community! This is a place where Canvas users from all over the world collaborate and troubleshoot!

While I'm not familiar with Florida State University's practices, I have a few ideas to get you started:

• Do you know who the moderators or advisors of the Preparing Future Faculty and the Program of Instructional Excellence are? You could connect with them and share your request.
  • You could submit a ticket with your question through the Help menu. (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌). There isn't anything "broken", but you have an excellent question! Your Local Canvas Support may either be able to add you to the class or tell you the process in place to be added to the Canvas courses.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels