cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abunag
Surveyor

How do I see all users that have been added to subaccounts as admins?

I'm trying to compile a list of admins for our main account and a list of all admins for each subaccount, but I'm not seeing an easy way of doing this.  Is there some way to see a list, outside of checking in each subaccount?

4 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@abunag , my first thought was that you can run a provisioning report for this (What reports are available for an account?), but I don't see the instructions for configuring a sub-account admin report clearly set forth in the guide, so I'm sharing this with the Canvas Admins​ group.

tdelillo
Community Member

Yes, the new (as of https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12328-canvas-production-release-notes-2017-09-16 ) Admin CSV option in the Provisioning report will give you a list of all admins, with a field for the account/sub-account. It's by account ID (so a number, not a name), but it's what you need, I think.

Sweeeet! That is incredibly useful for auditing! Thank you!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @abunag ...

I was looking over some older questions here in the Community, and I came across yours.  I see that you haven't posted anything here since you first asked this question on December 7, 2015.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback you've received from  @tdelillo ?  Did her response help to answer your question?  Do you have any additional questions as it relates to this topic?  If you feel that Tracey's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark her response as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please come back to this thread and post a message below so that Community members might be able to help you out.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Anthony.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!