cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jstawic
Community Member

How do I see specific students posts on discussion boards?

Jump to solution

My professor that I am TA'ing for divided her course of 82 into multiple groups for their discussion. However, when I enter the speed grader and try to see each person's individual post, they do not appear. I have to go to the full discussion. Is there any way to solve this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jstawic , this sounds like a strange problem since the main advantage of using Speedgrader for discussions is being able to go through each student and see only that student’s posts, even for groups. Do you know if you’ve possibly been restricted somehow in terms of which students you see or your grading capabilities?

My recommendation is to contact Canvas Support and see if they can help. If you’re not sure how to do this click on the Help link and Report a Problem. 

Hope this helps!

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jstawic , this sounds like a strange problem since the main advantage of using Speedgrader for discussions is being able to go through each student and see only that student’s posts, even for groups. Do you know if you’ve possibly been restricted somehow in terms of which students you see or your grading capabilities?

My recommendation is to contact Canvas Support and see if they can help. If you’re not sure how to do this click on the Help link and Report a Problem. 

Hope this helps!

Kona

View solution in original post