cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I send an email to all my students at once?

Jump to solution

In Absalon, it was relatively easy: I could select all my students/people in one click, then send an email with another click. I find none of these possibilities in canvas. Am I looking at the wrong place or is it not possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

quentin.gausset@anthro.ku.dk, you would do this through your Canvas Inbox (conversations). Here is a guide that explains how to do this - How do I send a message to an entire class as an instructor?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

quentin.gausset@anthro.ku.dk, you would do this through your Canvas Inbox (conversations). Here is a guide that explains how to do this - How do I send a message to an entire class as an instructor?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

Dear Kona,

thanks a lot for your prompt and useful replies.

Best wishes,

Quentin

Highlighted
Community Member

OH MY THIS IS NOT AS EASY AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GUYS.....

Highlighted
Community Member

Hello Carla, and welcome to the global Canvas community board, where users like you from around the world come together to share information on how to best utilize Canvas.  Can you explain what trouble your having?  We'd be happy to help.  Be aware that it's likely none of us are from your school, so we can only give you information on how Canvas in general works, and not school-specific information.