cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I set up my spring canvas shell??

Jump to solution

Help setting up my course page

I am an adjunct professor and I cannot remember how to set up a course for this spring. I obviously knew (or had help) at one time because my last two semesters have been on Canvas.  Its the same course and I really want to just set up a Spring 19 class and then transfer most items from last semester to this one. I have looked at the guides and it tells me I should see a tab on the right of my Canvas home page to do that...but I don't. Can anyone help me??

Kathleen Riley

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

If you're looking to transfer the content of one of your old classes, the method I usually recommend is to go to your new Spring course, go to the course Settings in the course navigation menu, and then use the 'Import Course Content' option to pull the material down from your other course. Here's a guide on copying content from another course.

Does this help?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

If you're looking to transfer the content of one of your old classes, the method I usually recommend is to go to your new Spring course, go to the course Settings in the course navigation menu, and then use the 'Import Course Content' option to pull the material down from your other course. Here's a guide on copying content from another course.

Does this help?

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels