Community Member

How do I upload a background image on home page

How do I upload a background image on home page

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dschmid  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  For clarification, are you asking to upload an image as a background and then type text on top of that background?  Or, are you asking for something a bit different?  In doing a quick search of content here in the Canvas Community, I came across a couple topics:

background image or watermark on a 'home' page

How do I add a background image to the Home Page feature area?

You might want to take a look at the conversations happening in those topics because there are possible accessibility issues to keep in mind if you want to try and add a background to your content page in your course.

Hope this helps, Doreen.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again,  @dschmid ...

I wanted to check in with you because we've not heard back from you since you first posted your question on April 1, 2019.  I replied to your question later that evening.  Have you had an opportunity to review my response and the links that I provided?  If so, did those resources help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with your original question?  If you feel that my response helped to answer your question, please feel free to click on the "Mark Correct" button next to my reply.  However, if you are still looking for some help, please come back to this topic to post a note below letting Community members know how we might be able to assist you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you in about six months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Doreen.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

The links to these conversations are invalid. Where would I find them?

Thanks!