Jump to solution

It only allows me to upload one.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

madison.clark1303@hotmail.com...

It looks like you may have changed the subject and the body of your message to a completely different topic than the OnRamps question you had originally asked about.  If you are now asking about how to upload multiple assignments, you can do so by following the resources provided in this topic that was asked earlier: https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/39056 

I hope this will help, Madison.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello madison.clark1303@hotmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, write blog posts, check out and review "how to" Guides, attend online events, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question is pretty specific about stuff at your own school, and the vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer it.  I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school from your Registration department or a school counselor who would be able to help figure out details about transferring.  I hope this will help, Madison.  Good luck to you!

0 Kudos
Community Coach
Community Coach

madison.clark1303@hotmail.com...

It looks like you may have changed the subject and the body of your message to a completely different topic than the OnRamps question you had originally asked about.  If you are now asking about how to upload multiple assignments, you can do so by following the resources provided in this topic that was asked earlier: https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/39056 

I hope this will help, Madison.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels