cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtaylo15
Community Member

How do I view Abobe Presentations on an iphone?

Jump to solution

​Some professors create their presentations in Adobe Presentation. I cannot view them on an iphone. When and how will this be fixed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@jtaylo15 , although I don't have direct experience with this, my research indicates that the issue is with Adobe Presenter itself. The company's Presenter documentation states that it supports viewing of HTML5 presentations on the iPad's Safari browser; although it does not specifically state that viewing those presentations on the iPhone through the browser is unsupported, a quick look through some of the forum questions from users on Adobe's website implies that that is indeed the case.

Please refer to:

System Requirements | Presenter

Adobe Presenter 11 Help

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jtaylo15 ​...

Do you know what file format (a.k.a. file extension) you are trying to view?  If it is a Flash (*.swf) extension, this may not be a limitation of the Canvas app but of the iPhone.  Apple has been known to not support Flash in the iPhone, so this is my first "best guess" for you.

jtaylo15
Community Member

The file is named Index.htm but it is created with Adobe Presenter:

http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter.html?sdid=JVLHW79P&mv=search&skwcid=AL!3085!3!85938245789!b!...

It works fine on laptops and iPad but when I load it to iPhone there is an

error saying it only works on iPad.

Best Regards,

-Jeremy T

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 8:12 PM, stefanievsanders@gmail.com <

@jtaylo15 , although I don't have direct experience with this, my research indicates that the issue is with Adobe Presenter itself. The company's Presenter documentation states that it supports viewing of HTML5 presentations on the iPad's Safari browser; although it does not specifically state that viewing those presentations on the iPhone through the browser is unsupported, a quick look through some of the forum questions from users on Adobe's website implies that that is indeed the case.

Please refer to:

System Requirements | Presenter

Adobe Presenter 11 Help

View solution in original post