How do I view all my to-do assignments?

Jump to solution
5nstewart23
Community Member

Is there a way to view all of the assignments that I have to do in one place, similar to Google Classroom's To-Do page? I know that I can access each individual course's Assignments page, but I'd like to see all of my course's assignments together on one page. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Steven_S
Community Champion

There should be a link to a calendar next to the link to your canvas in box.  All assignments that have a programmed due date will appear on the appropriate day of the calendar.  There is a menu on the right side where you can choose which courses to include, and even color code what they look like on your calendar.  You can also see the most current to-do items in the right-side column of your dashboard.

Beware that some instructors may not program due dates into canvas, and those assignments will not appear on any day in the calendar.  Also note that practice quizzes will not appear on the calendar, and other activities in the course (pages with instructional information but nothing to turn in) require extra steps by the instructor to be included in the calendar.  Make sure you check into your courses regularly to avoid missing anything. 

You might like to comment in a related idea conversation: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Idea-Conversations/Edit-and-Add-Calendar-Events-in-Canvas-Student...

View solution in original post