cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan_mcknight
Community Member

How do I view the Instructor Evaluations

Jump to solution

I am a new instructor.  I cannot seem to find were to access the evaluations filled out by the students in CANVAS.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ryan_mcknight , since there is no built in Instructor Evaluation tool in Canvas, it sounds like you're probably asking about an Institution specific evaluation that they use in Canvas. I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community. The Community is a great place to get help and share general information about Canvas, but for Institution specific questions you'd normally want to contact someone at your school. Yet, I did a quick Google search for your school and faculty evaluations and found this page - CSN Evaluations - which looks like it has the login for the evaluation system.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ryan_mcknight , since there is no built in Instructor Evaluation tool in Canvas, it sounds like you're probably asking about an Institution specific evaluation that they use in Canvas. I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community. The Community is a great place to get help and share general information about Canvas, but for Institution specific questions you'd normally want to contact someone at your school. Yet, I did a quick Google search for your school and faculty evaluations and found this page - CSN Evaluations - which looks like it has the login for the evaluation system.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post