cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimberwiggs
Community Member

How do a report a bug with the Canvas Teacher app (iOS)?

Jump to solution

Since the latest update, the app crashes every time I try to put a comment on a paper in SpeedGrader. I tried using the “Report a Problem” feature in the app, but that just went to my local administrator, who told me they were unable to address the problem and that I needed to report it somewhere on this site. I cannot figure out where to do that. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kimberwiggs ,

Your local admin should be able to escalate the ticket that you submitted to Instructure Support.

Robbie

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kimberwiggs ,

Your local admin should be able to escalate the ticket that you submitted to Instructure Support.

Robbie

View solution in original post

Great! Thank you!

profrich
Community Member

I have the same problem. I updated to iOS 13.1.1 on iPad Pro 10.5.  I also updated Canvas Teacher app on iPad to 1.9.0. Immediately after the update, the app ALWAYS CRASHES when trying to add a grading comment that’s connected to a highlight (or other tools) in an assignment that has been uploaded as a Word document.  

A tablet with a pencil should be an AMAZING option with the Teacher app. Instead, the app is currently UNUSABLE as a grading interface.

We are very much seeing this too.

Also seeing this issue. Totally agree, speedgrader with a tablet, pencil/stylus and talk to text is amazing.  Current state of teacher app and speedgrader is UNUSABLE.

Waiting for further information and an update.