cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do i make a recurring even as a student in the calendar within canvas

Jump to solution

Im a student how do i make a recurring event on the calendar within canvas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Drew,

I checked with Chris before I posted this update (because you never want to make a mandalorian angry if you want to get brought in warm)....

The good news is that as a student you actually can duplicate calendar events on your personal calendar!  Just double click on your calendar and then on the more options button.  You should then see a checkbox for Duplicate.  Checking it will bring up options:

Duplicate options in Canvas calendar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, givensa@findlay.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I took a look at this Guide, How do I add an event to my calendar as a student?, and I don't see any information in it that indicates students can set up recurring events in the Calendar.  That might be a great question to post to the bottom of the Guide that I have linked for you so that the Canvas Docs Team could verify that for you.  I did try searching the Community for existing Feature Ideas, but most of them didn't get very many votes and thus were moved to Cold Storage‌.  I'd start with posting a message at the bottom of the Guide to see what the Docs Team has to say.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Drew,

I checked with Chris before I posted this update (because you never want to make a mandalorian angry if you want to get brought in warm)....

The good news is that as a student you actually can duplicate calendar events on your personal calendar!  Just double click on your calendar and then on the more options button.  You should then see a checkbox for Duplicate.  Checking it will bring up options:

Duplicate options in Canvas calendar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels