cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindy_Masek
Community Member

How do you add a graded Raptivity activity to Canvas?

Jump to solution

We are able to add a Raptivity item to Canvas successfully using the HTML5 packaging with SCORM 1.2, uploading the package as a zip file to a new folder under files, unzipping the contents then linking to the .html file within that folder.   But I don't see where to go to make it work as a graded item.  Does anyone else know how to do this?  I can't find anything useful on the Raptivity site that talks about this in Canvas (or on this site). Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

There is a small conversation that occurred in ​ where  @dhulsey ​ shared some expertise:

Raptivity interactions can be embedded in Canvas pages using iframes, and because Raptivity can be packaged as SCORM, the new SCORM capabilities in Canvas as documented in Canvas Production Release Notes (2015-04-25)should provide all the integration necessary for using Raptivity in Canvas.

I can see that  @scottdennis ​ was reaching out to Dallas today to see if he has any experience with grade passback.  Hopefully we can find someone that does.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

There is a small conversation that occurred in ​ where  @dhulsey ​ shared some expertise:

Raptivity interactions can be embedded in Canvas pages using iframes, and because Raptivity can be packaged as SCORM, the new SCORM capabilities in Canvas as documented in Canvas Production Release Notes (2015-04-25)should provide all the integration necessary for using Raptivity in Canvas.

I can see that  @scottdennis ​ was reaching out to Dallas today to see if he has any experience with grade passback.  Hopefully we can find someone that does.

View solution in original post

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @Cindy_Masek , have you made progress on this, and if so, can you update us?

I think this question can be marked answered because now I'm watching the comments of another discussion listed above to get more information pending about how we might get item analysis, etc. since you can't use the Tin Can options within Canvas.  I guess I thought Scott Dennis might post more after reaching out to Dallas as Renee wrote above.  But that doesn't mean the question wasn't answered.