add a image to a post

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello clarence.thomas@student.ashford.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Based on your profile here in the Community, it looks as though you are a student, so I will base my reply on your role type.  Depending on how you would like to add an image to a post (assuming a discussion post/topic?), there are a handful of ways this can be done:

How do I embed an image in a discussion reply as a student? 

How do I embed images from Canvas into the Rich Content Editor as a student? 

How do I embed images from the web in the Rich Content Editor as a student? 

How do I embed images from Flickr Creative Commons in the Rich Content Editor as a student? 

I'm hoping one of the above Guides will be of help to you, Clarence.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello clarence.thomas@student.ashford.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Based on your profile here in the Community, it looks as though you are a student, so I will base my reply on your role type.  Depending on how you would like to add an image to a post (assuming a discussion post/topic?), there are a handful of ways this can be done:

How do I embed an image in a discussion reply as a student? 

How do I embed images from Canvas into the Rich Content Editor as a student? 

How do I embed images from the web in the Rich Content Editor as a student? 

How do I embed images from Flickr Creative Commons in the Rich Content Editor as a student? 

I'm hoping one of the above Guides will be of help to you, Clarence.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

Labels