cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do you embed a Prezi?

Jump to solution

Prezi recently changed over to Prezi Next and got rid of the embed button that made the process simple. What HTML codes have you found that work with Prezi Next?

I started a discussion about this topic Prezi Next Embedding‌.

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

I found a code that worked and wanted to share it.

<iframe src="your_view_link/embed" width="550" height="400"> </iframe>

Paste this into the HTML editor on your content page and replace your_view_link. Replace it with the view link you have generated for your Prezi.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I found a code that worked and wanted to share it.

<iframe src="your_view_link/embed" width="550" height="400"> </iframe>

Paste this into the HTML editor on your content page and replace your_view_link. Replace it with the view link you have generated for your Prezi.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

Pinging snufer‌ for the Embed Empire. 🙂

Highlighted

It looks like dewell.justin@occ.edu code is pretty much what Prezi suggests:

<iframe width="550" height="400" src="your_view_link/embed" webkitallowfullscreen="1" mozallowfullscreen="1" allowfullscreen="1"></iframe>

Embedding your presentation | Prezi Next Support 

Highlighted
Community Member

When I pasted this code, I got a sad face and a message that says "prezi.com refused to connect."

Does anyone know how to correct this? snufer

Highlighted

Just Kidding! I put in the wrong link. I copied and pasted the web address at the top of the page instead of the "Link to this presentation". 

Highlighted
Community Member

Hi all, I tried both the above codes and got the sad face, albeit this was with prezi classic. Any ideas?

Highlighted

jamesstout100@gmail.com,

Prezi sets x-frame-options to sameorigin, which means that you cannot embed it in a page that isn't part of the prezi.com domain.

Highlighted

Thanks, 

any idea if I can just link? it appears blocked when i try to link as an external URL 

Highlighted

I add my classic Prezi's to the modules page and making sure that they open in a new link. I also put them as regular links on content pages (or in assignments). I have mine set up so that people have to have the link to access them.

The ones that I had copied over from previous semesters didn't work until I went through and regenerated the links -- they now have a token parameter that they didn't use to have and they won't work without that.