cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How do you record your posting on Canvas

Without the talking head style. You have to use gestures and not reading the posting.

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello am307@lindenwood.edu...

I'm a bit unclear what you are asking.  Do you have a question about something in Canvas such as how to post a reply to a discussion topic in your course?  I'm not sure what you mean by "talking head style" and "use gestures and not reading the postings".  Did you mean to be posting a reply in your course?  If so, this is the global Canvas Community website where over 413,000 people (currently) have come to ask questions, post new Feature Ideas, blog, review tutorials, collaborate, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  If we can help you with something related to your Canvas course, we can certainly try to do so, but we'll need a bit more explanation from you before we can move forward.  Thanks...

Community Coach
Community Coach

HI Aviance - It's been a few months since you first posted your question in the Canvas Community. Later that day, Chris asked some follow up questions. Because there hasn't been activity in this thread for a while, I hope that means everything is going well. I'm also going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered". However, that will not prevent you or any other Canvas Community member from commenting or reopening the conversation.