Jump to solution

Does it only work on a phone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @aambul7342  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but I think you are asking about removing course cards from the Dashboard.  I'll provide you with Guides for each role (the directions are similar).  Essentially, you do this through your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen placing stars next to courses you want to "favorite".  Here are the Guides:

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Akshath.  Please let Community members know if you have additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @aambul7342  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but I think you are asking about removing course cards from the Dashboard.  I'll provide you with Guides for each role (the directions are similar).  Essentially, you do this through your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen placing stars next to courses you want to "favorite".  Here are the Guides:

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Akshath.  Please let Community members know if you have additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post