cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do you view all assignments/quizzes and students in one page?

Jump to solution

I would like to view all my assignments with all my students listed in one screen. I have tried downloading reports, but they never show all the quizes/assignments with grades, usually they just show the assignments

#gradebook comparison

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

jenna.mccarty@muensterisd.org, I’m not completely sure I understand what you are wanting, but it seems like downloading the gradebook would get you this information - How do I export grades from the Gradebook?. As to whether or not it would be on one screen would depend on how many students you have and the number of assignments. 

I hope this helps, but if it doesn’t, could you explain a bit more about what you are wanting so that way we can try to better help?

Thanks! Kona

PS - if you are using the new gradebook them here is the correct guide for downloading your gradebook - How do I export grades in the New Gradebook? 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

jenna.mccarty@muensterisd.org, I’m not completely sure I understand what you are wanting, but it seems like downloading the gradebook would get you this information - How do I export grades from the Gradebook?. As to whether or not it would be on one screen would depend on how many students you have and the number of assignments. 

I hope this helps, but if it doesn’t, could you explain a bit more about what you are wanting so that way we can try to better help?

Thanks! Kona

PS - if you are using the new gradebook them here is the correct guide for downloading your gradebook - How do I export grades in the New Gradebook? 

View solution in original post