cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How to Navigate and Manage eCampus account

Is there a video or tutorial guide on how to navigate through and manage an account in eCampus?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @5922002570  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your message.  Based on your e-mail address, it looks like you are a student at Seminole County Public Schools, correct?  I visited your school's website, and it looks like they refer to Canvas as "eCampus".  So, just so that we are all on the same page, I'll be referring to Canvas in my reply instead of "eCampus".  There are lots of Canvas video Guides available to students, and you can find them all here: https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/guides/video-guide#jive_content_id_Students  (You can also find this by clicking on "Answers" at the top of the screen, then the red "Guides" button, then the red "Video Guide" button.)

I hope this information is helpful to you!  Please let me know if you have additional questions...thanks!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again,  @5922002570 ...

I thought that I would check in with you because we've not heard back from you since you first posted this question on December 16, 2017.  Have you had an opportunity to review any of the video Guides that I provided to you back in December?  I am hopeful that you've been able to navigate around the Canvas (or what your school calls "eCampus") environment.  However, if you still have questions about navigating around the Canvas environment, please let us know by posting a message below so that members of the Canvas Community might be able to assist you.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard from you in almost four months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for the same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Dionte.