tmiller156
Community Member

How to add APPS and 3rd-party Content

How to add APPS and 3rd-party Content #

0 Kudos
3 Replies
cesbrandt
Lamplighter

Hello and welcome to the community.  @tmiller156 !

Take a look at the Canvas Guide for adding apps: How do I add an external app in a course? 

This one is for manually configuring third-party apps not directly loaded to Canvas: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-2730 

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @tmiller156  Welcome  to the Canvas Community

This just a tad bit broad question, because with many APPS and third-party content the answer will be specific to the App and content. However, let's see if I can at least get you started...............

These should at least help you get started. If you have further questions, please ask!

KLM

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @tmiller156 ‌...

It has been over a month since you first posted this question to the Canvas Community and also received a couple replies from cesbrandt‌ and  @kmeeusen ‌, so I thought that I would check in with you.  Have you had a chance to review the above postings from Christopher and Kelley?  Did either of them help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with this question?  If you feel that one of the above responses has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help, please post a message below so that members of the Canvas Community can continue to help you with your question.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for over a month.  But, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I'm also going to share this question with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/canvas-developers?sr=search&searchId=64674f70-d403-43be-8e50-...‌ group here in the Canvas Community.  Hopefully, doing that will get your question some additional exposure.  If you're not following that group, use the link I've provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.  I hope this is all okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Tamara!