cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tom_oertel
Not applicable

How to add Teaching Assistants to the course?

Jump to solution

How to add Teaching Assistants to the course?  Thanks!

Tom

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @tom_oertel  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Adding a user to a course (in this case, a Teaching Assistant) is described in the following Guide: How do I add users to a course?.  However, please review the information located in the blue box area of this Guide...especially the very last couple of bullet points.  Depending on the configuration that your school has set up for Canvas, you may or may not be able to add people to your course on your own.  This is where you would need to contact someone at your school who is a local Canvas administrator so that this person can add the TA for you.

I hope this helps, Thomas.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @tom_oertel  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Adding a user to a course (in this case, a Teaching Assistant) is described in the following Guide: How do I add users to a course?.  However, please review the information located in the blue box area of this Guide...especially the very last couple of bullet points.  Depending on the configuration that your school has set up for Canvas, you may or may not be able to add people to your course on your own.  This is where you would need to contact someone at your school who is a local Canvas administrator so that this person can add the TA for you.

I hope this helps, Thomas.

View solution in original post