cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to adjust SCORM window size

Jump to solution

After uploading a presentation with SCORM and checking it out in assignments, the viewing window defaults to a small size that does not let you see the whole presentation without scrolling, which is really inconvenient. Is there a way to adjust the viewing windows size?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello fara1375@stthomas.edu Welcome to the worldwide Canvas Community. We are happy to have you join us!  I believe what you are experiencing can be explained by not having it open in a separate browser tab, which is the best way to handle this.  SCORM is treated as an external app, so check this lesson:  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10384-4152501360 Note there is an extremely easy-to-overlook checkbox at about the point you do the embedding under the Configure External Tool heading's screen capture: a checkbox for "Load This Tool in a New Tab."  Enable that, and the video will load in a separate browser tab in full size.

I hope this helps solve it, Joey.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello fara1375@stthomas.edu Welcome to the worldwide Canvas Community. We are happy to have you join us!  I believe what you are experiencing can be explained by not having it open in a separate browser tab, which is the best way to handle this.  SCORM is treated as an external app, so check this lesson:  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10384-4152501360 Note there is an extremely easy-to-overlook checkbox at about the point you do the embedding under the Configure External Tool heading's screen capture: a checkbox for "Load This Tool in a New Tab."  Enable that, and the video will load in a separate browser tab in full size.

I hope this helps solve it, Joey.

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels