cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicogrif
Community Member

How to change a background of a module page

Jump to solution

I'm a TA for a class. I've been asked to look into trying to change the background of modules to a non-white color. This includes possibly setting images as a background. I'm assuming she might be meaning a watermark since text wouldn't show too well.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Nicole -

There is not a way to change the color or embed a photo behind the module information. I think the design is meant to be simple to improve accessibility. If there's something you'd like to feature within the module, emoji's can be a great way to add to a Text Header or other title. (In a comment under a blog of mine, I demonstrate how to do this.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Nicole -

There is not a way to change the color or embed a photo behind the module information. I think the design is meant to be simple to improve accessibility. If there's something you'd like to feature within the module, emoji's can be a great way to add to a Text Header or other title. (In a comment under a blog of mine, I demonstrate how to do this.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

As an Elementary Teacher, I would like Canvas to give options to add a background color to a Module page.  Can you make this happen anytime soon?

Thank you