How to create a Master Class List for ALL course in CANVAS for current semester

Jump to solution
mhinojosa2
Community Novice

Hello

I am an administrator for all ADA accommodation requests. Is there a way for me as an Admin in Canvas to generate a master class list for all current canvas courses at my university? Not courses for which I am enrolled in, but for all the classes available so my students can access this list through our Accessible Information Management System specifically for accommodation requests. I would need the following fields:

Term 
Course 
Title 
Section 
CreditMinimum 
CreditMaximum 
DateStart 
DateEnd 
Days 
TimeStart 
TimeEnd 
Campus 
Building 
Room 
InstructorName 
InstructorEmail 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @mhinojosa2 

At the colleges I work for in our system, this information is readily available through our Student Information System. Have you talked with your school's enrollment or Registration services folks?

Most of this information can be gotten from Canvas too, but you may have to merge and juggle a couple CSV files to get it in one report. I would first review, How do I view reports for an account? Then also review Canvas Default Account Reports PDF

For the kind of data you are looking for, I would recommend trying out the Provisioning Reports. Below is a screenshot of the filtering available for that default report in your Admin panels.

Screenshot_2021-01-25 Account Settings.png

I hope this is helpful, but if you have further questions, just holler.

Kelley

View solution in original post