cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

How to delete multiple pages or assignments one time?

As a Primary teacher, we have to use buttons on our homepage to make it easier at pleasing to the eyes of Primary students and teachers. So every week, we have to link new assignments and pages on the homepage buttons.

Is there a way I could delete selected pages or assignments one time like deleting e-mails?

I realized I have to delete them on three areas: modules, pages, and assignment. I have to delete them on ALL the areas. 

I want to delete previous works because they would all appear if I have to link them on a button. Please tell me there is an easier way to what I'm doing.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer III

Actually, once you delete them from assignments and pages, they are gone, you don't have to worry about modules.

The buttons are different story, you need to delete them from the page as well, otherwise, they are going to lead your students to a broken URL.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ok, so I won't worry about the modules. How do I delete multiple assignments and pages though? I have to do it one at a time. Is there a way I could click on the side of the pages or assignments I want, then delete them one time? Just like when deleting e-mails, you can select multiple emails before clicking the trash button.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer III

go to the assignment section or page section, select the corresponding assignments or pages you need to delete by checking the checkboxes to the left, and on the top right corner, click on the trashcan icon, you can batch delete them.

ss01.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Thank you. I saw that on the page section. I was able to do that. How about on the Assignment section? It doesn't have that option.

Also, so I really have to go to Pages section and delete all the contents I want, then go to Assignment Section and delete all the contents that I want. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer III

ss02.jpgI am 

I am glad you did it.

By the way, you can create a group for to-be-deleted assignments, drag all assignments you don't want there and delete the whole assignment group.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Thank you for trying to help. That's what I have been doing but I thought there's a better way. This is my first time using Canvas for Primary students and teach six subject areas. 

Again, thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer III

You are welcome, If you find that better way, please keep me posted. 

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels