cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to dismiss "Welcome to Canvas" popup?

Jump to solution

Hi, we are using the Free for Teachers and one of our teachers keeps getting this "welcome to Canvas" popup each time he logs in. I don't see this myself (nor can I access his account in the free version) so are the any suggestions for stopping this popup from appearing every login? There does not appear to be any obvious "dismiss" option.

309257_welcome-popup.png

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

kbickell@arrl.org, has the Instructor clicked through the "Next" option to get to the end? I've honestly never seen this before so I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Does this happen on different computers and using different Internet browsers? I'd double-check that and if it's still a problem then submit it to Canvas Support (Help link in Canvas and then Report a Problem).

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

kbickell@arrl.org, has the Instructor clicked through the "Next" option to get to the end? I've honestly never seen this before so I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Does this happen on different computers and using different Internet browsers? I'd double-check that and if it's still a problem then submit it to Canvas Support (Help link in Canvas and then Report a Problem).

Kona

View solution in original post

Labels