cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to divide assignments between graders

Jump to solution

Hello! I am looking for a way to facilitate grading for a class of 160+ students with 10 teaching assistants. I read this post about grouping, but is there a way to randomly assign a specific number of submissions to each grader?

Ideally, each grader would only see 15-20 submissions for a given assignment on their "ToDo" list. I understand that grouping would work to split up the students into sections, but I am hoping there is a way to randomize it with a set number of submissions, rather than a set list of students. 

Thank you! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

aidan.strassmann@wustl.edu, other than what was suggested with sections, no, there isn’t a way to randomize this. You’d just need to let the TA’s know which students they needed to grade, but yes, they would see everyone in their to do list. 

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

aidan.strassmann@wustl.edu, other than what was suggested with sections, no, there isn’t a way to randomize this. You’d just need to let the TA’s know which students they needed to grade, but yes, they would see everyone in their to do list. 

Kona

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surveyor

aidan.strassmann@wustl.edu‌, there's currently an idea out for voting that would allow for this to be done, check it out here: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/13442-delegated-grading-ability 

Labels