cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to fix emails that are sending automatically to my classmates

I'm an elite notetaker for studysoup and I once sent out a message to all my classmates in a particular class about how I am a notetaker, but now it won't stop sending them emails about it. I have gotten complaints from my classmates about the automatic emails being sent can you please help me with fix this. Thank you!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

np17f@my.fsu.edu, who (what company) exactly is sending out the email/notification? Canvas doesn’t generate content on its own - so without something or someone doing something. Is this a third party product that you are using for your class (so something other than Canvas)? 

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, np17f@my.fsu.edu...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on September 30, 2018.  It looks like kona@richland.edu‌ was able to reply a day later with a couple questions for you.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kona's response and her questions?  If so, would you be able to provide some answers so that we can continue to help you?  Or, if you have been able to find a solution on your own since the end of September, would you be willing to share that here as well?  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you in over five months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for about that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Nicole.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.