How to get imported test banks out of my gradebook

Jump to solution
erica_wagner
Community Participant

I imported a number of testbanks from a text book web site, and I may use them to generate quizzes for my students. However, they ended up in my "assignments" section and now appear in my grade book. They are "unpublished," which means (I believe) the students can't see them, but they really clutter my view up and make it harder to navigate around on the grade book page. How can I get those out of the grade book, as they are not actual quizzes or assignments I will be giving my students?

Here is a screen shot of what I mean. There are 22 chapters in this book, so they take up a huge amount of space in my grade book! Thanks.

Canvas view grade book.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
valentinesking
Community Champion

Howdy @erica_wagner ,

If you delete those quizzes from the quizzes area, then they will be removed from your gradebook. However, the questions will still be there in question banks. You can access your question banks by going to Quizzes, clicking on the kebab (3 vertical dots) on the right side. Then select manage question banks. These links below will help you once you are ready to create your quizzes in the future.

Hope that helps.

Sky V. King, FIU Online

View solution in original post