cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to make "New Activity" disappear from dashboard section

Jump to solution

When you click on the dashboard, it lists upcoming activities like a to-do list as well as previous items. I've opened and viewed all items, but when I click on the "new activity" on the upper left, it shows items with a red circle next to past items as if I haven't viewed them. Is there a way to get the red bullets to disappear so that older tasks don't appear as "new activity"?

1 Solution
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

bobby.pedersen@education.tas.gov.au‌ I am sorry I meant to reply to you but accidentally replied to Nicole. If you could look at my reply to help that would be great. Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

bobby.pedersen@education.tas.gov.au‌ I have been having the same issues as Nicole. After looking through all the settings and guides I can't seem to find an option to remove past "New Activity" on the Dashboard List View. When looking at dashboard from List View any new activity will have a red dot next to the "new activity"(see jpgs listed). However, even after clicking on it and viewing it, the new activity marks will still be there. Looking for a solution to rid of "New Activity" banner and notification. Attached are some pictures to help. Thank you

- Justin Hartley

352906_pastedImage_3.png

As seen above red dot indicates some of the new activity and will not be cleared even after looking at it.

352973_pastedImage_4.png

Also after looking through notification settings and clearing to do list this still pop up.

0 Kudos
Labels