cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpobocik
Learner

How to move New Quiz Item Bank to another course?

How do I move/copy an Item Bank for New Quizzes to another course? When I did a selected course copy the New Quizzes copied to the new course but no Item Banks. When I edit a question the changes appear in the original course. I want to make changes to the copied Item Bank without effecting the original course. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kriol
Surveyor II

Hi,

As far as I know new quiz item banks are connected to you as a user. In order to check out if the item bank is available in your new course, try to make a new quiz. Then click on it and go to manage item banks in the three dots.

Best,
Kristbjörg

It's not my course I want to move the Item Bank into. I want another instructor to have access to their own version. When I share a bank any changes they make, changes my questions. 

kriol
Surveyor II

Hi again,

Probably you have found a solution but you could put the questions in a quiz and then use Send to. Go to quizzes and choose send to in the three dots adjacent to the quiz. The other instructor gets the quiz in his account under shared content and is able to import the quiz into his course.

Best,
Kristbjörg