cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthew_m_thomp
Community Member

How to reattempt a quiz

Jump to solution

My course orientation stated we could take quizzes as often as needed until we get all the answers correct, but I cannot figure out how to reattempt after the first time I took it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @matthew_m_thomp  , and  @matthew_m_thomp  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You re-attempt a quiz exactly like you first attempted it. Learn more at How do I know if I can retake a quiz? 

However, since this is a very intuitive process, I suspect that in this case, your instructor simply forgot to set that particular quiz to permit multiple attempts.  You should contact your instructor about this. Learn how at How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student? 

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @matthew_m_thomp  , and  @matthew_m_thomp  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You re-attempt a quiz exactly like you first attempted it. Learn more at How do I know if I can retake a quiz? 

However, since this is a very intuitive process, I suspect that in this case, your instructor simply forgot to set that particular quiz to permit multiple attempts.  You should contact your instructor about this. Learn how at How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student? 

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post