cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abdel_ennaceur
Community Member

How to upload a file to check for plagiarism as a teacher NOT as student

Jump to solution

I have a student essay sent to me by email. I want to check for plagiarism. How can I upload this file as a teacher NOT student

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

abdel.ennaceur‌,  @chofer ‌ is correct! You can upload the essay through the Turnitin web portal. If you do not know your password for Turnitin's website, use the email address listed on your Canvas profile to go through the forgotten password process to change the password. 

Let us know if that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi abdel.ennaceur...

If you are using something like Turnitin to check for plagiarism, I believe it is still the case that you could sign in to the Turnitin website to run a student's paper through the plagiarism checker.  I'll tag  @dhulsey ‌ on this question so he can confirm and give you any additional specifics on how to do this.

abdel.ennaceur‌,  @chofer ‌ is correct! You can upload the essay through the Turnitin web portal. If you do not know your password for Turnitin's website, use the email address listed on your Canvas profile to go through the forgotten password process to change the password. 

Let us know if that helps!

View solution in original post

Alisia_Brin
Learner

Hi @abdel ennaceur

Unfortunately, I didn’t find the information on the plagiarism tool you used. Still, if you are using Unicheck, you may check the detailed guidelines on how to submit the file as a teacher below.  

How to Check Documents Directly in the Unicheck Account?

In case any questions arise, please let me know. I will be glad to help.