Community Member

What are the steps to drop a course?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sjr0011  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of people herein the Community wouldn't be able to assist with this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  For questions about dropping a course, I would suggest that you reach out to your instructor or talk with the Registration department at your school.  You might even be able to talk with someone such as a local Canvas administrator at your school who could direct you to the right people to talk with.  I went to your school's website, and I found the following page for you which may be helpful: New Mexico Junior College.  I hope this will be helpful to you, Sandra!  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sjr0011  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of people herein the Community wouldn't be able to assist with this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  For questions about dropping a course, I would suggest that you reach out to your instructor or talk with the Registration department at your school.  You might even be able to talk with someone such as a local Canvas administrator at your school who could direct you to the right people to talk with.  I went to your school's website, and I found the following page for you which may be helpful: New Mexico Junior College.  I hope this will be helpful to you, Sandra!  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sjr0011 , greetings and welcome to the global Community of all Canvas Users! For this type of school specific question you would want to contact someone at your school. Possibly your adviser? If you’re not sure you can always ask you Instructor for advice as well. 

Hope this helps!

Kona