I can not find the tech support number to help with canvas.

Jump to solution
htovar2
Community Novice

Nothing is loading on canvas and I need to upload a paper and it won't let me.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @htovar2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm sorry to read that you are having difficulties viewing content within Canvas.  This may be because of the browser you are using.  Are you using either an up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox?  Generally speaking, those two browsers are going to give you the best browsing experience compared to other browsers you may be using currently.  More information on browsers can be found in this Guide: Which browsers does Canvas support?‌.  If you are already using Chrome or Firefox, you might want to try downloading the other one to see if you can view your Canvas content.  You can also check on the version of the browser you're currently using by going to a website such as: What browser am I using? Is my browser up to date? or Browser Check - Update my Browser.  If neither of those browsers work for you, then you might want to reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk to see if they might be able to assist you further.  You can contact them by following the information in this document: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.

Finally, I tried navigating your school's website to see if they had any information on how to get help with Canvas locally on your campus.  As I was searching on your school's public-facing site, I found several Canvas pages for the faculty...but not so much for students.  So, I'm not quite sure if there are any help pages behind your school's portal login that I cannot get to, but it's worth looking there just in case.  I did find these two pages which are geared more towards faculty, but maybe you'd be able to use the contact information to get in touch with someone at your school:

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Heidi.  Good luck, and let Community members know if we can help with anything further.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes